Redskin Memorial Park Development is well under way with the generous help from many volunteers
- The wooded area has been cleared and leveled. The wooded area will seeded in the spring.
- A crushed lime stone path has been installed through the wooded area.
- The ball diamond fencing installation is in progress.
- The ball diamond fields have been cut in. The diamond dirt will be installed during September.
- The drive/walkway to the center concession stand has been cut in and gravel base installed.
- Plan to seed the ball diamonds the week of September 11.
- Request for bids are out for the construction of the Concession Stand with plans to start construction this fall.
Removing and stock piling the top soil.
Moving the water swale and installing a new 24″ storm main from the intersection SR 705 and Greenback Rd.
Leveling of the high spots and hauling dirt from the street Projects to fill in the low spots.
Phase II of the site preparation is currently out for bid
This phase will include…
Installing a 24″ storm main from the east side of the park going west to Aselage Ditch.
Installing drainage tile throughout the park.
Installing a gravel parking lot.
Complete the finish grading of the park and redistribute the top soil.