Construction nearing completion.
- All the asphalt on Main Street has been installed except the 1.25″ top course which will be applied as part of ODOT’s resurfacing project.
- ODOT will be resurfacing SR 66 from SR 47 north through Fort Loramie to the county line. This will be done mid to late October.
- September 11 – 22 Driveway approaches and sidewalks will be installed.
- September 25 – 29 Placing top soil and seeding.
- September 29 Planned street opening.
The project consists of…
Moving the Electric, Phone and Cable lines behind the properties.
Totally reconstructing the street from Park St to Greenback and partial reconstruction from Greenback to Industrial Dr. This will include new water and storm mains and new curbs and sidewalks.
The Village will also be doing a study to see if a traffic light is warranted at the intersection of Green Back and Main St.